For your HUD (Heads-Up Display) to work, two conditions must be met:
- Your Poker Site must save English Hand History Files to your hard drive.
- Holdem Manager must know where these hand histories are to Auto Import the hands.
If your HUD has never worked, review our Poker Site Setup (FAQ) and/or our HUD Troubleshooting video.
If you continue to have problems our support staff can help:
- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
- Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
- Launch your poker client(s).
a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site https://time.is/ visible in the screen shot.
b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
- Zip/Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
* When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.